essay on importance of reading vedic scriptures
cheap viagra online in usa
how to write a synthesis essay outline
dissertation dedication examples
essay hobbes v filmer
levitra siglo xix mujeres
go to link
cialis mercadolibre colombia
generic viagra suppliers australia
sample resume for promotions assistant
strike while the iron is hot essay
alone at home essay
death penalty essay topics
qual o melhor cialis viagra ou levitra
seroquel samples packs
essay developing economy india
** Effective Monday, March 23, at 11:59 p.m., all persons are ordered to stay at home unless engaged in essential work or activity. **
** Read the official order HERE and read frequently asked questions HERE. **
** Find information specific to Clinton County HERE. **
** We will be adding more information and updating the information listed here as it becomes available. **
ECONOMIC INJURY DISASTER LOAN PROGRAM (Updated March 25, 2020)
Ohio has been declared an “eligible disaster area,” due to the impacts of COVID-19. This enables Clinton County businesses to apply for disaster relief assistance through the US Small Business Administration. Information on disaster loan assistance can be found here.
Congressman Steve Stivers is hosting a small business conference call for businesses in the 15th Congressional District this Friday, March 27, beginning at 2:30 p.m. The call will address a number of issues, including navigating the SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loan program. You can register for Friday’s conference call here.
“WE’RE OPEN FOR…” POSTERS (Posted March 25, 2020)
Main Street Wilmington has produced “We’re All In This Together” posters (11″ x 17″) for your storefront window to make it easy for potential customers on the street to see the basic information about your business. You can use both posters together, or only one – whatever suits your needs and your situation. The empty space in the center of the first poster allows you to provide detail – maybe write in your hours or your contact information or your website or a message to your customers or tape a photo of a product or special. The second poster is a quick way for your customers to know what services you have available. If you would like a set of posters for your business, please contact us.
FACEBOOK SMALL BUSINESS GRANTS (Posted March 17, 2020)
Facebook is offering $100 million in cash grants and ad credits to help small businesses during this challenging time. Sign up online to receive more information when it becomes available.
- Rhonda Abrams/USA Today Small Business Facebook Livestream – Daily at 1 p.m.
TIPS FOR ENGAGING WITH YOUR CUSTOMERS FROM MAIN STREET AMERICA (Posted March 18, 2020)
- If your business is staying open, publish a commitment to public health and outline actions for ensuring a clean facility and healthy staff; have hand sanitizer available for customers and latex gloves available for employees.
- Offer digital gift cards that customers and patrons can buy now and use later
- Start, maintain, and enhance business webpages, online shopping opportunities, and social media presences.
- Keep customers updated on new experiences or products you’ll offer when conditions improve.
- Develop customer membership programs, such as “subscribe and save” on delivery or pick-up.
- Develop online shopping list services.
- Offer digital services and support to virtually sell, answer questions, and provide customer service.
- Keep it lively! Offer trivia nights via livestream and provide virtual tours of your shop.
** Information is also available from the Wilmington-Clinton County Chamber of Commerce. **