CRAFT BEER RALLY & CHILI COOK-OFF
Presented by Main Street Wilmington and United Way of Clinton County
Saturday, October 13 – 3 to 7 p.m.
What goes better together in the fall than BEER and CHILI? Join us for this one-of-a-kind event where you, your friends, and your family can:
- sample craft beer from regional breweries (this portion of the event is ticketed – see below)
- Brausch Brewery
- Wilmington Lager
- Crooked Handle Brewing Co.
- Boro Blonde
- Roadside Peanut Butter Porter
- Dayton Beer Company
- Beast of Tadmor Village Barrel Aged Doppelbock
- Broken Trolley Blood Orange
- Deep Sea Diving Peanut Butter Vanilla
- Oregon Alley IPA
- Listermann Brewing Company
- Nutcase Peanut Butter Porter
- Team Fiona NE IPA
- March First Brewing
- Holtman’s Donuts Collaboration Apple Fritter Cider
- Swiss Chocolate Stout
- Mother Stewart’s Brewing Company
- Multiple Brewing
- Cream Ale
- Milk Stout
- Dottie Autumn Spice
- Warped Wing Brewing Company
- Creep Show Smoked Porter
- Flyer Red American Lager
- Zaftig Brewing Company
- Alina Pale Ale
- A-Crop Black Light Stout
- Brausch Brewery
- sample chili and vote for your favorite (thanks to our event partner – United Way of Clinton County)
- enjoy tailgate activities
- watch the big game
All in beautiful Downtown Wilmington!
Tickets are for the Craft Beer Rally portion of the event ONLY.
CLICK HERE for more information about the Chili Cook-Off!
Purchase your Craft Beer Rally ticket ON-LINE here:
- Credit card sales ONLY
- Early Bird Tickets (September 7 through September 21): $28, including processing fee
- Regular Tickets (September 22 through October 10): $33, including processing fee
Purchase your Craft Beer Rally ticket IN PERSON at the Main Street Office (100 West Main Street):
- Mondays and Wednesdays, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.; Tuesdays and Fridays, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.; Thursdays, 9 to 11 a.m.
- Cash and check sales ONLY
- Early Bird Tickets (September 7 through September 21): $25
- Regular Tickets (September 22 through October 10): $30
HOW YOUR TICKET WORKS:
- Your ticket allows you to receive twelve (12) 4-ounce samples.
- One ticket per person.
- You MUST bring your order confirmation to the event to receive your tasting card.
- Each person MUST have his/her ID checked to receive a 21+ wristband prior to receiving his/her tasting card.
- Each person MUST show his/her wristband AND present his/her tasting card to be punched for each sample.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
BONUS EVENT: NIGHT OUT IN WILMINGTON! Show proof of purchase for tickets to “Fortunate Sons” at The Murphy Theatre (7:30 p.m., Saturday, October 13) and receive a $5 discount on your ticket! Limit one Craft Beer Rally discount per concert ticket.