CRAFT BEER RALLY & CHILI COOK-OFF
Presented by Main Street Wilmington and United Way of Clinton County
Saturday, October 13 – 3 to 7 p.m.
What goes better together in the fall than BEER and CHILI? Join us for this one-of-a-kind event where you, your friends, and your family can:
- sample craft beer from regional breweries (this portion of the event is ticketed – see below)
- sample chili and vote for your favorite (thanks to our event partner – United Way of Clinton County)
- enjoy tailgate activities
- watch the big game
All in beautiful Downtown Wilmington!
Tickets are for the Craft Beer Rally portion of the event ONLY.
For more information about the Chili Cook-Off,
please call the United Way of Clinton County at 937/383-4846.
Purchase your Craft Beer Rally ticket ON-LINE here:
- Credit card sales ONLY
- Early Bird Tickets (September 7 through September 21): $28, including processing fee
- Regular Tickets (September 22 through October 10): $33, including processing fee
Purchase your Craft Beer Rally ticket IN PERSON at the Main Street Office (100 West Main Street):
- Mondays and Wednesdays, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.; Tuesdays and Fridays, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.; Thursdays, 9 to 11 a.m.
- Cash and check sales ONLY
- Early Bird Tickets (September 7 through September 21): $25
- Regular Tickets (September 22 through October 10): $30
HOW YOUR TICKET WORKS:
- Your ticket allows you to receive twelve (12) 4-ounce samples.
- One ticket per person.
- You MUST bring your order confirmation to the event to receive your tasting card.
- Each person MUST have his/her ID checked to receive a 21+ wristband prior to receiving his/her tasting card.
- Each person MUST show his/her wristband AND present his/her tasting card to be punched for each sample.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
BONUS EVENT: NIGHT OUT IN WILMINGTON!
Show proof of purchase for tickets to “Fortunate Sons” at The Murphy Theatre (7:30 p.m., Saturday, October 13) and receive a $5 discount on your ticket! Limit one Craft Beer Rally discount per concert ticket.