order viagra now
american university thesis submission
how soon is cialis effective
resume help minneapolis
essayez avec orthographe
express your reasons for wanting to enter the nursing profession sample essay
thesis ppt templates
side effects of drinking on viagra
metformin purchase online
extended essay help
lung prednisone usage long term
expository essay examples yahoo answers
custom essay cheap
essay contest questions
sugril 5mg cialis
no xplode viagra
viagra vs cialis performance anxiety
volunteer cover letter templates
Main Street Wilmington Presents: Pride of Wilmington Professional Photography Show
March 2 through March 31, 2020
Wilmington is a beautiful place – and no one knows that better than you, our local photographers! This is your opportunity to participate in a local exhibition celebrating our town and its unique characteristics captured on film.
What does Wilmington mean to you? A favorite depiction of city life, an image of an iconic building or landmark, or a breathtaking scene from nature – we welcome them all!
- Photographers may enter no more than 3 images.
- Images must have been taken within the city limits of Wilmington no more than 24 months before March 2020.
- Images should accurately reflect the subject matter and the scene as it appeared.
- HDR images are acceptable.
- Photographs must be either 8” x 10” (horizontal or vertical) or 11” x 13” (horizontal or vertical) and mounted on a 16” x 20” flat mat (vertical).
- Photographers must agree to the Usage Rights outlined below and included on the registration form:
- Submission of photos signifies that you, the photographer, (copyright holder) grant Main Street Wilmington non-exclusive use for its promotional activities, without any remuneration being due. Photo will be credited to the photographer.
- Your participation in the contest gives Main Street Wilmington consent to re-post your image across several digital and print platforms, and to use it in promotional media indefinitely.
- If you choose to include people in your submission, you are responsible for obtaining the necessary releases from the individuals depicted and must be able to provide copies of those releases upon request.
- Registration must be completed online by Wednesday, February 12.
- $10 entry fee per photograph must be paid by Wednesday, February 12.P
- To pay by check: Checks should be made out to Main Street Wilmington with “photo contest” on the memo line and mailed to Main Street Wilmington at 21 North South Street, Wilmington, OH 45177
- Pay by credit card
- All submitted photographs will be displayed at The Wilmington Public Library (268 North South Street, Wilmington), from Monday, March 2, through Tuesday, March 31, during regular Library hours.
- Monday through Thursday – 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Friday and Saturday – 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Sunday – 1 to 5 p.m.
- A special reception (date and time TBA) will be held at The Wilmington Public Library (268 North South Street, Wilmington). The reception will be open to the public.
- Photographs must be dropped off at the Main Street Wilmington office (21 North South Street) during designated hours:
- Monday, February 24 – 12 noon to 4 p.m.
- Thursday, February 27 – 6 to 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, February 29 – 10 a.m. to 12 noon
- “Community Favorite” – One photograph will be chosen based on voting by paper ballot collected at the Library. Voters will be encouraged to judge photos based on originality, artistic merit, and subject matter. The Community Favorite will be displayed at a location to be determined during the Wine Walk, May 15, 2020.
- Wilmington Postcard Series – Up to four photographs will be chosen by Main Street Wilmington representatives for reproduction as postcards available later in the spring.
- Email: email@example.com
- Call: 937/527-3806